Now that LoL Patch 11.18 as well as 11.19 are released, Riot will return to focusing on changes pertaining to casual play. The 2021 World Championship patch has been locked in, so now Riot can work on balancing out the pub-stompers of the upcoming Patch 11.20.
Surprisingly, support Amumu has been an absolute menace high elo as of late.The champion is typically thought of as a low elo stomper in the jungle, but with the recent changes he found his way to the support role. Riot is planning on sending Amumu back to where he came from with some nerfs, but what other changes are in store for us?
Missed last patch? Check it out here: LoL 11.19 Patch Highlights
11.20 Full Patch Preview!
We cut Senna and LDR from this patch after looking deeper into their data. Reminder - Worlds patch was 11.19, last patch. pic.twitter.com/hYXtvPC0Ev
11.20 Full Patch Preview!
Champion Buffs in LoL Patch 11.20
As of now, Riot have shared a list of 5 champions that will receive buffs in LoL Patch 11.20. It’s certainly easier to read through that the past few patches have been, so casual players can rejoice.
- Senna - "We cut Senna and LDR from this patch after looking deeper into their data"
- Darius - W cooldown changed to 5 seconds on all ranks
- Elise - Base Health increased to 555 and AR/Level changed to 4
- Hecarim - W cooldown changed to 18 on all ranks and non champ heal cap changed to 120/150/180/210/240
- Udyr - R cone damage increased to 60/110/160/210/260/310
Champion Nerfs in LoL Patch 11.20
Several champions along with Amumu have been deemed problematic by Riot. Several pro players have been spotted playing a lot of Taliyah in the Jungle and Support role. It’s likely she will have a high pick and ban rate at Worlds 2021! These champs will be taken down a peg in LoL Patch 11.20.
- Taliyah (Jungle) - Subsequent hit monster damage changed to 75%
- Amumu - Q damage lowered to 70/95/120/145/170 and Mana cost changed to flat out 70 on all levels
- Singed - E damage lowered to 50/60/70/80/90 (+60%AP)
- Jarvan IV - Passive Damage decreased to 8% of current HP
- Irelia - Passive AD ratio decreased to 20%
- Shen - Passive shield decreased to 50-101
System Adjustments in LoL Patch 11.20
Smite healing is up to receive a nerf, which will now heal for 10% of max health rather than 15%. However, riot have compensated this change with lowering the base AD on Krug/Gromp by 4. This will help junglers with weaker clears not feel so left behind next patch. Additionally, Imperial Mandate is getting a buff in LoL Patch 11.20, as well as a bug fix. Initial hit damage has been increased to 45-75.
- More League of Legends Content: Arcane: Characters, Release & More
That’s it for most of the buffs and nerfs which will hit Summoner’s Rift in the coming week. Check back tomorrow for all the details on the champion buffs and nerfs!
When is LoL Patch 11.20 Going to Release?
LoL Patch 11.20 is going to drop next week on Wednesday, October 6th. It will bring a selection of new Halloween-themed skins as well as a Prestige skin for Morgana! Did your champion get a spooky new look?
You want more exclusive lol content? Compact, to the point and with the high quality you deserve? Then check us out at RiftFeed!