Riot Immediately Releases Hotfix for LoL Patch 13.10 Midseason Update
LoL Patch 13.10 has gone live with a million item updates and changes. While some champions have got a new breath of life thanks to the updated items, some have suffered immensely... and it's only been a day.
That's why Riot have released a hotfix buff for a couple of champions that immediately lost some of their win percentage when the patch was released. So let's go over the hotfix in LoL Patch 13.10 right now.
LoL Patch 13.10: Hotfix Patch Released
With League of Legends Patch 13.10 a lot of items got reworked and some items also had their classification changed. These updates have caused some champions to have their core items nerfed and their win rates to plummet in the span of 24-hours, which is why Riot quickly released a hotfix buff patch.
Three champions have been added onto the list, but we can see some more hotfixes getting implemented before LoL Patch 13.11 goes live in two weeks.
Three Champions Buffed
- Health Growrth: 99 ⇒ 104
- AD Growth: 2.5 ⇒ 3.25
- E - Mounting Dead Crit Threshold: 15-65% target max health, scaling with crit chance ⇒ 25-75% target max health, scaling with crit chance
Pick up the League of Legends gift set for your bot duo!
- Health Growth: 101 ⇒ 110
- Passive - War of the Wanderer Shield: 100-575 ⇒ 125-600
- W - Wind Wall Cooldown: 30/27/24/21/18 seconds ⇒ 25/23/21/19/17/15 seconds
- Base Armor: 28 ⇒ 30
- Health Growth: 99 ⇒ 105
- W - Spirit Cleave Cooldown: 16~6 seconds, scaling with bonus attack speed ⇒ 14~6 seconds, scaling with bonus attack speed
- W - Spirit Cleave Shield: 35-55 (levels 1-18) (+55% bonus AD) ⇒ 45-65 (levels 1-18) (+65% bonus AD)
With Kraken Slayer and Immortal Shieldbow being re-categorized as legendary items, Kindred lost a lot of damage, while Yone and Yasuo some safety, hence why these champions received buffs from Riot.
There might be more changes coming throughout the patch, but Riot have already stated that LoL Patch 13.11 is going to be a balance-followup patch for all the changes that made it to live servers in this patch.
This article contains affiliate links as indicated by the shopping cart icon. Please read the article carefully before clicking any links.