League of Legends: Will Aurelion Sol's CGU Be Delayed, Again?
Aurelion's Comprehensive Gameplay Update (CGU) is just around the corner, but with recent issues on the PBE players can't test out the changes just yet. Could this lead to the champion update getting delayed, similar to what is happening with Ahri's ASU?
Riot did not have a great start to 2023. Their initial hype trailer was anything but, fans have been upset with the state of the game and now they even got hacked, causing crucial code to be stolen and new content to be delayed. Will Aurelion Sol also be delayed though?
LoL: Aurelion Sol CGU Abilities Revealed - But Not Available On PBE Yet
The PBE for Patch 13.3 was supposed to go live on January 24, 2023, but because of a malicious cyberattack, it seems that new content, like the upcoming Heartache & Heartthrob skins has been delayed, as well as the Comprehensive Gameplay Update for Aurelion Sol.
Riot King Cobra did reveal detailed tooltips for the champion, so players know what to expect once the champion does make it to the PBE for intensive community testing. He also posted various videos of ASol in action, as well as his abilities and what they look like with his skins.
His ultimate with the Ashen Lord skin, when he's got all his stacks, just looks epic and makes it one of the best skins in the game, probably. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten any video footage of the Mecha Aurelion Sol skin just yet.
- Can't play LoL right now? Then why don't you sit down and read up on your lore with League of Legends: Realms of Runeterra
Complete Tooltip for New Aurelion Sol Kit
Riot King Cobra also gave a complete list of the tooltip for Aurelion Sol and his new abilities. These are the abilities of the new champion:
- HP: 620 HP per Level: 105 Base HP Regen: 1.1 HP Regen per Level: 0.11
- Mana: 530 Mana per Level: 40 Base Mana Regen: 1.6 Mana Regen per Level: 0.15
- Damage: 55 Damage per Level: 3.2 Attack Range: 550 Base Attack Speed: 0.625 Attack Speed Ratio: 0.625
- Attack Speed per Level: 1.5
- Armor: 22 Armor per Level: 4.8 Base MR: 30 MR per Level: 1.3
- Move Speed: 335
Passive – Cosmic Creator
- Aurelion Sol’s damaging Abilities break down enemies into Stardust, which improves his Abilities.
- Breath of Light: Bursts deal an additional (0.031% Stardust Stacks)% max Health magic damage
- Astral Flight: (%) increased distance
- Singularity: (%) increased area and (2.6% Stardust Stacks) bonus execute threshold.
- Falling Star and The Skies Descend: (%) increased area
Q – Breath of Light
- Aurelion Sol breathes starfire for up to 3.5/3.5/3.5/3.5/9999 seconds, dealing (15/25/35/45/55 + 30-90 (scaling with level) + 60% AP) magic damage per second to the first enemy hit and 50% of the damage to surrounding enemies
- Each full second of breath on the same enemy deals a burst of (40/50/60/70/80 + 20-40 (scaling with level) + 50% AP) magic damage plus (0.031% Stardust Stack)% max Health Magic Damage and absorbs 1 Stardust if they are a champion. —-- This Ability’s range is 750 - 920 (scaling with level). Percent damage deals a max of 300 magic damage against jungle monsters.
- Mana Cost: 45/50/55/60/65 Mana per second
- Cooldown: 3 seconds
W – Astral Flight
- Aurelion Sol flies in a direction. While flying, Breath of Light has no Cooldown, no max channel duration, and its flat damage is increased by 14%/15.5%/17%/18.5%/20%.
- Takedowns on champions within 3 seconds of damaging them refunds 90% of this Ability’s Cooldown. —-- Casting Breath of Light while flying reduces flight speed by 50%. Flight speed is 335 + 100% Movement Speed.
- Mana Cost: 80/85/90/95/100 Mana
- Cooldown: 22/20.5/19/17.5/16 seconds
Cheapest Skins in League of Legends
Cheapest Skins in League of LegendsView Gallery
Will Aurelion Sol's CGU Be Delayed?
Whether the CGU will be delayed has not been revealed yet. Players are unable to test out his kit and thus far have only been able to give feedback on visuals such as the skins and the sound effects, but not on any actual gameplay or bugs that could occur with the changed kit.
This is crucial, since it's almost like Aurelion Sol is a brand-new champion with these updates. If players don't have access to the PBE soon to give feedback, then it might be that Riot will have to push back Aurelion Sol to LoL Patch 13.4.
This article contains affiliate links as indicated by the shopping cart icon. Please read the article carefully before clicking any links.