Lillia is in desperate need of a buff, which she is receiving in LoL Patch 12.03. Talon has lost all his skills in the jungle due to his nerf as well, so who should you actually play for the rest of this patch?
In this tier list, we take a look at the best and worst champions halfway through the patch. We try to predict which champions will be completely busted, but sometimes we're wrong, which is where we make up for it in this specific jungle tier list!
More tier lists:
- Mid-Patch Support Tier List
- Mid-Patch ADC Tier List
- Mid-Patch Mid Lane Tier List
- Mid-Patch Top Lane Tier List
Who Are Our S-Tier Junglers in LoL Patch 12.02?
These are the champions you want to pick in LoL Patch 12.02. These champions have good clear, great ganking potential and are just overall great champions to pick in solo queue. So check out the S-Tier picks of LoL Patch 12.02:
- Nunu & Willump - Win Rate: 52.94%, Pick Rate: 4.9%
- Shaco - Win Rate: 51.04%, Pick Rate: 5.5%
- Rek'Sai - Win Rate: 52.80%, Pick Rate: 4.4%
Nunu & Willump are great picks for everyone in any elo. He's fun and extremely mobile thanks to his snowball. He can zoom from gank to gank with ease and speed.
Who Are Our A-Tier Junglers in LoL Patch 12.02?
These are the picks you can choose when the S-Tier is banned. These are picks that are still extremely strong in the current meta and they'll also be able to get you that much needed W.
- Kayn - Win Rate: 50.23%, Pick Rate: 8.5%
- Poppy - Win Rate: 51.54%, Pick Rate: 4.91%
- Kha'Zix - Win Rate: 51.53%, Pick Rate: 8.0%
- Nidalee - Win Rate: 50.79%, Pick Rate: 11.97%
- Hecarim - Win Rate: 50.54%, Pick Rate: 13.2%
Hecarim is galloping into the meta once more. His jungle clear is unmatched and when you see this horse coming for you, you know you're dead. He was one of the best champions last year around the Mid-Season Invitational, let's hope it doesn't get to that again this year as well.
Who Are Our F-Tier Junglers in LoL Patch 12.02?
The F-Tier is the lowest tier in the current meta. You’re better off playing other champions, but if you want something new or main one of these champs...best of luck!
- Talon - Win Rate: 46.70%, Pick Rate: 2.31%
- Zed - Win Rate: 47.82%, Pick Rate: 2.3%
- Karthus - Win Rate: 47.88%, Pick Rate: 2.1%
- Amumu - Win Rate: 46.52%, Pick Rate: 0.56%
- Lillia - Win Rate: 45.82%, Pick Rate: 1.07%
- Shyvana - Win Rate: 48.23%, Pick Rate: 1.3%
Okay, but when will Shyvana actually be looked at by Riot? She doesn't fit into the meta at all and is in desperate need of some love. Please fix my main girl Riot!