With League of Legends Season 12, Riot finally started rebuilding their mythic content shop. They replaced both gemstones and prestige points with a single currency and started a whole new system.
So, now we are going to take a look at what is in the mythic shop this month, what it even is and which skins you'll be able to get with the new mythic currency called Mythic Essence. Let's go over the whole new Riot Games mythic content shop!
What is the LoL Mythic Shop?
The LoL Mythic Shop is a shop within the League of Legends client in which players can spend mythic essence to purchase mythic content like skins, emotes and even orange and blue essence.
How Does the Mythic Shop Work?
The shop is available in your 'Loot' page. You merely have to press on the mythic essence you own and you'll be shown all the content in the shop. As already mentioned, this can range from skins, emotes to mere orange essence. You can choose to save up mythic essence or spend it on a skin if you have enough.
Each month, new skins will be made available in the Mythic shop. Mythic skins, like the Ashen Knight Pyke skin, as well as older Hextech skins will cost 100 Mythic essence.
Prestige skins will also be unvaulted each month. Upon the first unvaulting the skins will cost 125 ME, while the second will cost 150 ME, and the third – and all consecutive unvaults – will cost 200 ME.
Normally, two prestige skins get unvaulted each month for players to purchase with their Mythic Essence. So, if you want a specific skin, be quick to get it before it might be gone!
What is in the Mythic Shop For April 2022?
April is the first month that the new Mythic Shop is open. To celebrate this, Riot has unvaulted three pairs of Prestige skins at once and the shop will stay open with these skins for three months instead of just one.
Skins Available in the Mythic Shop
These are the prestige and mythic skins Riot Games has made available for players:
- K/DA Kai’sa Prestige Edition - 200 Mythic Essence
- PROJECT: Irelia Prestige Edition - 150 Mythic Essence
- Pulsefire Thresh Prestige Edition - 150 Mythic Essence
- Arcanist Zoe Prestige Edition - 125 Mythic Essence
- Battle Queen Diana Prestige Edition - 125 Mythic Essence
- Spirit Blossom Teemo Prestige Edition - 125 Mythic Essence
- Ashen Knight Pyke + Icon & Border - 100 Mythic Essence
- Hextech Amumu - 100 Mythic Essence
- Hextech Annie - 100 Mythic Essence
Accessories Available in the Mythic Shop
Much like skins, accessories are also going to be made available for players to pick up with Mythic Essence. The content in the accessory's section is also going to be rotating, just like the skins.
- Ashen Knight Ward - 50 Mythic Essence
- Emberwoken Chroma (Ashen Knight Pyke) + Icon - 40 Mythic Essence
- I’m Comin’ For Ya Emote - 25 Mythic Essence
- Random Skin Shard - 10 Mythic Essence
- 150 Blue Essence - 1 Mythic Essence
- 50 Orange Essence - 1 Mythic Essence
For April, you can get various Ashen Pyke accessories to go with your Ashen Knight Pyke skin. These accessories will change for whatever mythic skin Riot will release next, most likely.
We do not suggest buying the Random Skin Shard, Blue Essence or Orange Essence, since there are easier and much cheaper ways to get those. Save your money and your Mythic Essence for something better.
When is the Next Mythic Shop Rotation?
The next Mythic Shop rotation is going to be in June. To celebrate the kick-off for the new mythic overhaul, Riot has unvaulted multiple skins at once for players to pick up. This means that the next Mythic Shop is going to be around Patch 12.12, which is at the end of June.