With new patches come new bugs, and apparently rumble can't stay weak for longer than 20 hours! Let's check out the hotfixes!
Some nerfs and buffs overshot, so they are tuning some numbers to make it feel a bit more balanced. They are also fixing some bugs with Unflinching that made for some seriously fun clips with Graves W.
League of Legends Patch 14.2 Balance Hotfix
- E On-Hit damage from 14-58+25% AP to 14-66+30% AP
- Base Attack Damage from 61 to 64
- E Damage from 60-160+40% AP to 60-160+50% AP
- P Monster Damage from 230% to 220%
- Max health damage per stack from 2.5% to 2%
- Twisted Fate Red Card didnt slow the primary target
- Karthus Wall of Pain no longer grants weird amounts of resists
- Unlinching doesnt give people infinite stats in Graves's Smoke Screen anymore
More League of Legends: