It's time to check out the next League of Legends patch. If you're looking for some visual updates, cool skins and much more stuff this patch so let's go over everything before we have to deal with all the pre-season changes.
Since the last few patches have focused on the high elo and pro players, we've got some fun unique off-meta champions and builds getting some love this time around. So let's go over every single change in this League of Legends patch.
LoL Patch 12.19: These are the Buffs and Nerfs
All Buffs in the LoL Patch 12.19 Notes
It's time we check out all the buffs and well some of them are pretty insane. Nasus is finally getting some love, as well as a bunch of other champion buffs. Let's go over all of them.
|Champion||LoL Patch 12.19 Notes Buffs|
|Nasus||Siphoning Strike (Q)|
Fury of the Sands (R)
|Udyr||Iron Mantle (W)|
|Ekko||Z-Drive Resonance (P)|
|Kai'Sa||Second Skin (P)|
|Malphite||Thunder Clap (W)|
Unstoppable Force (R)
|Nunu & Willump||Absolute Zero (R)|
Super Mega Death Rocket (R)
|Rakan||Fey Feathers (P)|
Gleaming Quill (Q)
Rune Prison (W)
Flame Breath (E)
Dragon's Descent (R)
Tongue Lash (Q)
Abyssal Dive (W)
|Twitch||Deadly Venom (P)|
|Sona||Hymn of Valor (Q)|
Song of Celerity (E)
All Nerfs in the LoL Patch 12.19 Notes
|Champion||Nerfs in the LoL Patch 12.19 Notes|
|Master Yi||Base Stats|
- The best cellphone on the market. No need to get that iPhone 14....
Riot to Buff Various Off-Meta Builds
With the introduction of the mythic items, many fans have expressed their displeasure in build diversity, something mythic items should have fixed, but now it seems like everyone constantly builds the same items. That's why Riot is buffing some off-meta builds for various champions. Let's hope our favourites are on the list, eh?
Which Champions Will Have their Off-Meta Builds Updated?
- Nunu & Willlump
- Tahm Kench
Item Changes in LoL Patch 12.19
Eclipse is the only item on the change list for this patch with a slight change. But if you're looking for item changes, then check out the preseason 2023, because spoiler: Spear of Shojin is back!
- Bonus Attack Damage: 55 ⇒ 60
- Lethality: 18 ⇒ 12
Syndra Mid-Scope Update
Now, the next champion we need to talk about is none other than Syndra who is getting quite a big update in the upcoming patch. She will be on the receiving end of a mid-scope update and we've seen on champions like Sivir and Swain just how impactful these changes can be, with both quite popular in solo queue and even being played by the pros.
Now, what exactly has Riot changed and what were they going for with these Sydnra changes thathave gone live with Patch 12.19? According to Riot TheTruexy, they wanted to give her more meaningful power ups through her passive, as well as make some of her spells better in specific game situations, like her E more powerful early, while her W better in the later stages of the game.
Theses are the changes currently outlined in the LoL Patch Notes. Oh, and she's getting new icons for her powered up abilities as well!
|Ability||Changes in Patch 12.19|
|Dark Sphere (Q)|
|Force of Will (W)|
|Scatter the Weak (E)|
|Unleashed Power (R)|
Blitzcrank Fighter Update Outlines in LoL Patch Notes
Blitzcrank is also going to be getting some pretty big updates. Will these make them better in other positions than just a support? Right now the annoying support is being player more or less exclusively in the bot lane, but these updates could change that, right?
- Base Stats
- Base Attack Speed: 0.625 ⇒ 0.65
- Attack Speed Ratio: 0.625 ⇒ 0.7
- Overdrive (W)
- Mana Cost: 75 ⇒ 85
- Bonus Attack Speed: 30/38/46/54/62% ⇒ 40/53/66/79/92%
- [NEW] Magical Punch: Attacks during W deal an additional 1% of target’s maximum HP in magic damage. Against non-champions, this damage is increased by an extra 60-180 (based on level) damage.
- Power Fist (E)
- Mana Cost: 25 ⇒ 40
- Knock Up Duration: 0.9 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- Empowered Auto Attack Damage: 200% total AD ⇒ 200% total AD (+ 25% AP)
- [NEW] No One is Safe: Against non-champions, Blitzcrank’s E empowered auto attacks will deal a bonus 150% total AD (+ 125% AP) damage
- Static Field (R)
- Maximum Stacks from Passive: 3 ⇒ Unlimited
- Magic Damage from Stacks On-Hit: 50/100/150 (+ 30% AP) ⇒ 50/100/150 (+ 30/40/50% AP)
- Magic Damage: 275/400/525 (+ 100% AP) ⇒ 275/400/525 (+ 125% AP)
This could make Blitzcrank a viable option in the jungle or even the top lane. Maybe give this champ a try with these changes that Riot shipped for him? Hell, the Moakai changes to make him more viable in other positions have worked out, so why not Blitzcrank, right?
Janna VFX Update
Janna is also going to be getting a visual update.This is a smaller scale visual update than the ones we got for the VGU or the ASU. Here, Riot is focusing on adding more clarity to older champions abilities. Fizz, Twisted Fate and Nami were a few champions that already received these types of updates in 2022.
Her skins will also be receiving updates accordingly:
- Base Janna: Complete Overhaul
- Tempest Janna: Same as base
- Hextech Janna: Complete Overhaul
- Frost Queen Janna: Complete Overhaul
- Victorious Janna: Complete Overhaul
- Forecast Janna: Complete Overhaul
- Fnatic Janna: Same as base, but with a custom W
- Star Guardian Janna: Adding impact effect to Q and Tornado small update, new healing VFX on R
- Sacred Sword Janna: Adding impact effect to Q and Tornado small update, new healing VFX on R
- Bewitching Janna: Adding impact effect to Q and Tornado small update, new healing VFX on R
- Guardian of the Sands Janna: Adding impact effect to Q and Tornado small update, new healing VFX on R
- Battle Queen Janna: Adding impact effect to Q, new healing VFX on R
- Crystal Rose Janna: Adding impact effect to Q, new healing VFX on R
- Cyber Halo Janna: Adding impact effect to Q, new healing VFX on R
- Prestige Cyber Halo Janna: Adding impact effect to Q, new healing VFX on R
Even never skins like Cyber Halo Janna are getting some form of visual overhaul by Riot.
URF Is Back in the League Client for Patch 12.19
Now, with the League of Legends World Championship we're obviously going to have a unique new game mode and which mode did Riot go for this time around? Not Nexus Blitz, that's for sure Instead we're getting URF... again. Fans were not happy to hear of this, especially since Riot is also releasing more Spirit Blossom skins and well the new Nexus Blitz map is actually based off the original Spirit Blossom skins.
Instead, we're going to be playing URF once more. It seems like we are never going to get another PvE mode... it's been 4-years and Riot is dead set on repeating the same four game modes over and over.
Spirit Blossom Skins Return in LoL Patch 12.19
It's been over two years since we've got Spirit Blossom skins in League of Legends. The first batch were, and still are, iconic. Now, in LoL Patch 12.19 we're receiving a total of ten new Spirit Blossom skins to add to the Ionian folklore and are we mad? Not at all.
- Sett, The Spirit of Challenge
- Aphelios, the Twin Spirits of Night
- Syndra, the Spirit of Freedom
- Evelynn, the Spirit of Love
- Tristana, the Spirit of Chance
- Soraka, the Spirit of Pity
- Darius, the Spirit of War
- Yorick, the Spirit of Ruin
- Master Yi, the Spirit of Legacy
- Spirit Blossom Master Yi Prestige Edition
A total of ten new skins will be added to the game. These are going to add even more mystery to Ionia since these skins are apparently somewhat canon with each champion representing a spirit of the Ionian folklore. I wonder how their stories will tie into the original Spirit Blossom skins.
This article contains affiliate links as indicated by the shopping cart icon. Please read the article carefully before clicking any links.