Not the jungle!
LoL Patch 13.7 Notes: Jungle Nerfs, Champion Buffs & More
League of Legends Patch 13.7 has been released and we've got the official patch ntoes right here for this patch. As we are getting ready for the 2023 Mid-Season Invitational and a clash of giants like G2 Esports and T1, Riot is making some big changes for specific roles in the game.
The jungle has been the most affected role throughout LoL Season 13, when it comes to updates and changes. This patch Riot is going to take a look at some of the most popular pro jungle champions, as well as make some more champion adjustments ahead of the big tournament.
LoL Patch 13.7 Notes: All Champion Updates This Patch
Patch 13.7 Champion Nerfs
This is the category with the most updates. Riot is nerfing nine champions. Out of the nine six are jungle champions, while the others are just outliers that have been far too strong in both solo queue, as well as the professional League of Legends scene.
- Defensive Ball Curl (W)
- Bonus Armor: 35 (+40/55/70/85/100% total armor) ⇒ 35 (+40/50/60/70/80% total armor)
- Baleful Strike (Q)
- AP Ratio: 60% at all ranks ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65%
- Dark Matter (W)
- AP Ratio: 100% at all ranks ⇒ 70/80/90/100/110%
- Event Horizon (E)
- Sneaky Stuns: Veigar can no longer hide his E VFX from enemies by placing it inside certain walls.
- Primordial Burst (R)
- AP Ratio: 75% at all ranks ⇒ 65/70/75%
- Fury of the North (P)
- Elite Monster Damage Cap: 300 ⇒ 250
- Arctic Assault (Q)
- Cooldown: 18/16.5/15/13.5/12 ⇒ 19/17.5/16/14.5/13
- Glacial Prison (R)
- Cooldown: 120/100/80 ⇒ 130/110/90
- Vault Breaker (Q)
- Minimum Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+70% bonus AD) ⇒ 45/70/95/120/145 (+80% bonus AD)
- Maximum Physical Damage: 110/160/210/260/310 (+140% bonus AD) ⇒ 90/140/190/240/290 (+160% bonus AD)
- Relentless Force (E)
- Physical Damage: 10/30/50/70/90 (+110% AD) (+90% AP) ⇒ 0/15/30/45/60 (+120% AD) (+100% AP)
LoL MSI 2023 Inkshadow Skins Revealed
- Base Stats
- Attack Damage: 68 ⇒ 66
- Warrior Trickster (W)
- Cooldown: 22/19.5/17/14.5/12 seconds ⇒ 22/20/18/16/14 seconds
- Nimbus Strike (E)
- Bonus Attack Speed: 40/45/50/55/60% ⇒ 35/40/45/50/55%
- Base Stats
- Base Attack Damage: 68 ⇒ 66
- Base Armor: 36 ⇒ 34
- Base Stats
- Health Growth: 115 ⇒ 110
- Living Battery (P)
- Shield Absorption: 60% of damage dealt ⇒ 45% of damage dealt
- Lightning Crash (R)
- Magic Damage: 175/275/375 (+100% bonus AD) (+110% AP) ⇒ 175/275/375 (+85% bonus AD) (+110% AP)
- Molten Shield (E)
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds ⇒ 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds
- Shield Amount: 60/100/140/180/220 (+40% AP) ⇒ 60/95/130/165/200 (+40% AP)
- Berserker's Rage (P)
- Attack Speed: 60-100% (based on level) ⇒ 50-100% (based on level)
- Undertow (Q)
- Physical Damage: 70/120/170/220/270 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 65/115/165/215/265 (+100% bonus AD)
Patch 13.7 Champion Buffs
Six champions are going to get buffed. Of course, we need a buff for Azir ahead of MSI, right? This is a champion any and every pro mid laner has in their back pocket and we know we're going to be seeing his sand soldiers during the tournament at some point. These buffs have just cemented this.
- Speaking of MSI: You need to get the Razer DeathAdder Faker edition if you're a true Faker fan!
- Base Stats
- Base Armor: 19 ⇒ 22
- Attack Speed Growth: 5% ⇒ 6%
- Shurima's Legacy (P)
- Duration: 30 seconds ⇒ 45 seconds
- Cast Range: 500 ⇒ 700
- Conquering Sands (Q)
- Mana Cost: 65/70/75/80/85 ⇒ 70/80/90/100/110
- Stab Range: 370 ⇒ 325
- Arise! (W)
- Magic Damage: 0-110 (based on level) (+50/60/70/80/90) (+55% AP) ⇒ 0-92 (based on level) (+50/67/84/101/118) (+55% AP) (Note: Assuming W max, this is a damage per hit buff that scales from +0 to +10 by level 11 and then stays there.)
- Mana Cost: 40 at all ranks ⇒ 40/35/30/25/20
- Base Stats
- Attack Damage Growth: 3.5 ⇒ 3.75
- Oathsworn Bond (P)
- Oathsworn Ceremony Duration: 12 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds (Note: This begins when Kalista activates her Black Spear.)
- [NEW] Ride Together, Channel Together: Kalista is now forced to channel on the Black Spear while her Oathsworn is reviving
- Voracity (P)
- Sinister Steel Dagger Magic Damage: 68-240 (based on level) (+ 60% bonus AD) (+65/75/85/95% (levels 1/6/11/16) AP) ⇒ 68-240 (based on level) (+ 60% bonus AD) (+70/80/90/100% (levels 1/6/11/16) AP)
- Death Lotus (R)
- Physical Damage per Dagger: 18% (+30% per 100% bonus AS) bonus AD ⇒ 16% (+50% per 100% bonus AS) bonus AD
- New Destiny (P)
- Critical Strike Bonus Per Pellet: 20% ⇒ 30%
- Collateral Damage (R)
- Cooldown: 120/90/60 seconds ⇒ 100/80/60 seconds
- Base Stats
- Base Armor: 44 ⇒ 47
- Base Health: 670 ⇒ 685
- Way of the Wanderer (P)
- Shield Amount: 100/105/110/115/120/130/140/150/160/170/180/200/220/250/290/350/410/475 ⇒ 100/105/110/115/125/135/145/160/175/195/220/250/275/325/375/425/500/575
- Sweeping Blade (E)
- Damage Increase per Stack: 25% of E’s base damage ⇒ 15-25% of E’s total damage (scales linearly, levels 1-18)
- Maximum Stack Amount: 2 ⇒ 4
Patch 13.7 Champion Adjustments
Two champions are getting slight adjustments in this League of Legends patch. Thresh and Kha'Zix have got their changes, so let’s check them out.
- Death Sentence (Q)
- Cooldown Refunded On Hit: 3 seconds ⇒ 2 seconds
- Taste Their Fear (Q)
- Isolation Range: 425 ⇒ 375
- Void Spike (W)
- Evolved Slow: 60% ⇒ 40%
- Evolved Slow Against Isolated Targets: 90% ⇒ 75%
- Void Assault (R)
- Buff Duration: 10 seconds ⇒ 12 seconds
LoL Patch 13.7 Notes: Item Changes
There are multiple item changes in this League of Legends patch as well. Riot is also making some major adjustments to Grievous Wounds ahead of the League of Legends Mid-Season Invitational. Whether the GW updates will have an effect though is yet to be determined.
|Item||Changes in LoL Patch 13.7|
|Catalyst of Aeons|
|Rod of Ages|
Grievous Wounds Changes in LoL Patch 13.7
As just mentioned, Grievous Wounds is getting some changes this patch as well. Riot has been planning some big adjustments to healing and anti-healing in the game and are slowly making some changes to try and give players a chance to actually apply GW, something which hasn't been the case.
These are the items affected by the Grievous Wounds changes in LoL Patch 13.7:
- Oblivion Orb
- Chemtech Putrifier
- Executioner's Calling
- Mortal Reminder
- Chempunk Chainsword
With the changes in LoL Patch 13.7, Riot will let players apply Grievous Wounds on damage dealt, even if it was completely nullified by a shield. Though, they did state that invulnerable targets, or if someone blocked the spell with a spell shield, GW won't be applied.
ARAM Adjustments in LoL Patch 13.7
ARAM is also consistently getting some balance changes and this time around Riot is going to be nerfing three champions who are just a little too powerful on the single lane.
- Karthus: Passive Duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 5 seconds
- Sion: Passive Form Lifesteal: 100% ⇒ 50%
- Veigar: E Cooldown: 20/18.5/17/15.5/14 seconds ⇒ 23/21.5/20/18.5/17 seconds
New Ping System Introduced - Offscreen Pings
Riot is going to also make communication a little bit easier in LoL Patch 13.7. According to the patch notes, the off-screen pings, something which has been revealed before, will go live. This basically means, that when someoen on yoru team pings, isntead of it just appearing on your mini-map you'll also see it at the edge of your screen.
Riot has differentiated between Global Pings and Proximity Pings. Global Pings will be displayed at the edge of your screen, regardless of where the ping is coming from, while Proximity Pings will be displayed at the edge when the champion using the ping is within a specific radius (about the length of a Lux ult) of your character.
- Enemy Missing (Global Ping)
- Assist Me (Proximity Ping)
- Caution (Proximity Ping)
- On My Way (Proximity Ping)
- Retreat (Proximity Ping)
- Hold (Proximity Ping)
Hopefully this new way of pinging will help keep you safe in your future games.
LoL Patch 13.7 Patch Notes: New Skins
This patch introduces four new skins to an already existing skin line. Since April Fool's has come and gone, Riot is going to release their April Fool's skins with this patch. Four New Cats vs. Dogs skins will be available in your League of Legends client on April 6, 2023.
- Kibble-Head Kled
- Woof and Lamb Kindred
- Shiba Yuumi
This patch has quite a few champion balance changes, but has kept the rest of the balance changes to a minimum. Thankfully we're over the time when Riot decided to add something new to the jungle every single patch, right?
This article contains affiliate links as indicated by the shopping cart icon. Please read the article carefully before clicking any links.