LoL Patch 13.3 | All Buffs & Nerfs in the Patch Notes
Finally, Riot is going to be buffing some of our favorite champions! Melee supports! Seriously, some of the most iconic champions in the history of League have been struggling in recent times. Well thankfully there are some buffs incoming!
LoL Patch 13.3 is another big one and after Riot accidentally deleted the 13.1b hotfix, it's time that we have a normal patch again, right?
Hotfixed Changes in LoL Patch 13.3
Right after LoL Patch 13.3 went live, two champions took over the meta. One being Annie who ws 'nerfed' but had a win rate of 56% and Aurelion Sol whose CGU finally hit live servers. That's why Riot decided they had to hotfix these two champions with Riot Phroxzon tweeting out the details:
|Champion||Hotfixes in LoL Patch 13.3|
|Aurelion Sol||Base Stats|
Q - Starsurge
E - Comet of Legend
R - Voice of Light
LoL Patch 13.3: All Champion Changes
Support Changes in LoL Patch 13.3
As Just mentioned, there are going to be some major changes to melee supports. Seven melee champions will be getting some updates according to Riot Phreak who released a YouTube video in which he went over the changes in detail.
|Alistar||Triumphant Roar (P)|
Concussive Blows (P)
Winter's Bite (Q)
Stand Behind Me (W)
|Nautilus||Staggering Blow (P)|
Titan's Wrath (W)
|Phantom Undertow (E)|
|Rakan||Gleaming Quill (Q)|
Grand Entrance (W)
|Thresh||Death Sentence (Q)|
Dark Passage (W)
It won't just be these champions getting updates though. Riot Phreak also mentioned that the popular item Radian Virtue will be getting some adjustments as well.
Radiant Virtue Changes:
- Total Cost: 3000 ⇒ 3200
- Passive - Guiding Light Cooldown:60 seconds ⇒ 90 seconds
- Passive - Guiding Light Cooldown Maximum Health Gained: 10% ⇒ 15%
- Total Healing: 8-16% maximum health over 9 seconds (note: includes healing amp passive) ⇒ 12% maximum health over 9 seconds
- [REMOVED] Ability Haste: You and all allies within 1200 units gain 20 Ability Haste ⇒ REMOVED
Phreak also elaborated on Twitter that the item will keep it's healing aura, but the increase based on missing health is going to be removed from the item. So, will these changes revive Braum and Alistar and bring back Support Pantheon?
Champion Buffs in LoL Patch 13.3
It's not just the champion buffs for melee supports that will be a big part of the next patch. Riot will also take a look at six other champions to try and raise their win rates up.
- [P] Divine Ascent
- Exalted Bonus Move Speed: 8% ⇒ 10%
- [E] Starfire Spellblade buffs:
- Passive On-hit Damage: 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% bonus AD) (+20% AP) ⇒ 15/20/25/30/35 (+10% bonus AD) (+25% AP)
- [Q] Sonic Wave/Resonating Strike
- Sonic Wave Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155 (+110% bonus AD)
- Resonating Strike Minimum Physical Damage: 55/80/105/130/155 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 55/80/105/130/155 (+110% bonus AD) (Note: Maximum damage is still double the value of the minimum damage)
- [E] Tempest/Cripple
- Total Damage: 100/130/160/190/220 (+100% bonus AD) ⇒ 35/65/95/125/155 (+100% bonus AD)
- Slow: 20/30/40/50/60% ⇒ 20/35/50/65/80%
- [P-SA] The Darkin Scythe
- Shadow Assassin Bonus: 13-40% (based on level) of post-mitigation damage to champions is repeated as magic damage for the first 3 seconds of damaging champions ⇒ 15-45% (based on level) of post-mitigation damage to champions is repeated as magic damage for the first 3 seconds of damaging champions
- [Q] Reaping Slash
- Physical Damage: 75/95/115/135/155 (+65% bonus AD) ⇒ 75/95/115/135/155 (+80% bonus AD) (Note: This will not affect Rhaast’s damage, as he has separate Q values)
- [W] Frozen Domain
- Cooldown: 18/17/16/15/14 seconds ⇒ 16/15/14/13/12 seconds
Note: Trundle’s dance speed now scales with Trundle’s move speed.
- Base Stats
- Base Armor: 34 ⇒ 36
- [W] Golden Aegis
- Cooldown: 9 seconds ⇒ 8 seconds
- Shield Strength: 60/80/100/120/140 ⇒ 60/80/100/120/140 (+80% bonus AD)
- Shield Duration: 5 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
- Base Stats
- Mana Regeneration: 6 ⇒ 8
- Mana Regeneration Growth: 0.8 ⇒ 1
- [Q] Sigil of Malice
- Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70 ⇒ 50 at all ranks
- [R] Mimic
- Cooldown: 60/45/30 seconds ⇒ 50/40/30 seconds
Kayle will be getting a slight rework as mentioned by Riot August but that is still a ways away, hence why Riot will be buffing her a bit ahead of that.
Champion Nerfs in LoL Patch 13.3
It isn't just buffs that we are getting this patch. Three champions will be nerfed, though it seems like Maokai has been forgotten... maybe Riot has something else planned for the big tree that's been a menace in the jungle.
- [Q] Bandage Toss
- Mana Cost: 40/45/50/55/60 ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65
- [E] Tantrum
- Damage: 80/110/140/170/200 (+50% AP) ⇒ 65/100/135/170/205 (+50% AP)
- [E] Force Pulse
- Base Damage: 80/105/130/155/180 (+85% AP) ⇒ 60/90/120/150/180 (+85% AP)
- Cooldown from Nearby Casts:1 second ⇒ 0.75 seconds
- [R] Riftwalk
- Magic Damage: 80/100/120 (+40% AP) (+2% maximum mana) ⇒ 70/90/110 (+40% AP) (+2% maximum mana)
- Bonus Damage per Stack: 40/50/60 (+10% AP) (+1% maximum mana) ⇒ 35/45/55 (+10% AP) (+1% maximum mana)
- [W] Unstable Matter
- Magic Damage: 35/50/65/80/95 (+4/5/6/7/8% (+4% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health ⇒ 35/50/65/80/95 (+4/5/6/7/8% (+3% per 100 AP) of target's maximum health
- [E] Elastic Slingshot
- Magic Damage: 60/110/160/210/260 (+90% AP) ⇒ 60/105/150/195/240 (+80% AP)
- Base stats
- Health Growth: 108 ⇒ 114
- [Q] Ntofo Strikes
- Q3 Knock Up Duration: 1 second ⇒ 0.65 seconds
- Q3 Stun Duration: 1-1.25 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- [W] Path Maker
- Minimum Stun Duration: 0.35/0.45/0.55/0.65/0.75 seconds ⇒ 0.3/0.35/0.4/0.45/0.5 seconds
- [R] All out
- Resistances Lost: 65% Bonus Resistances ⇒ 85% Bonus Resistances
Annie Changes in LoL Patch 13.3
Annie was going to get some big buffs in LoL Patch 13.2, but she was held back a patch due to the recent security problems Riot has had and they couldn't ship her changes in the recent hotfix patch 13.1b.
So these are the changes you can expect from Annie in this LoL Patch instead:
|Annie's Abilities||Changes in LoL Patch 13.3|
|Molten Shield (E)|
|Summon Tibbers (R)|
System Adjustments in LoL Patch 13.3
Overheal, which was supposed to be buffed in LoL Patch 13.2 will be added to this patch instead. But there are a few more system changes that Riot is looking at, like a nerf to early jungle ganks, as well as an adjustment to tenacity.
|System||Changes in LoL Patch 13.3|
|Overheal||Shield Value: 10 +9% maximum health ⇒ 20-300 based on champion level (Note: This is a buff from level 5 onwards)|
|Tenacity||Most sources of tenacity will now stack multiplicatively together, resulting in a general nerf to Tenacity stacking|
In the LoL Patch 13.3 patch notes Riot reveals what items will stack multiplicatively and which ones additively. They have put different items in different groups and those in the same group will stack multiplicatively while those in separate will stack additively.
- Mercury Treads
- Anathema's Chains
- Elixir of Iron
- Iceborn Gauntlet
- Legend: Tenacity
- Mosstomper Effect
- Chemtech Dragon Buff
- Silvermere Dawn Active
- Modes Buffs for URF/Ultimate Spellbook
- Brittle (Orrn W)
- Courage (Garen W)
Early Jungle Gank Changes Added to LoL Patch 13.3
Riot will also be adjusting early jungle proximity, by making junglers choose whether they want to engage in dangerous ganks or freely farm important XP from jungle monsters. This is what they added to make early jungling a bit more difficult for players:
- Gold per Treat: 30 ⇒ 20
- Experience per Jungle Camp with a Companion: Experience for clearing a jungle camp has been increased by 5 experience per camp
- Stealth Ward Trinket Cooldown: 240-120 (based on average champion level) ⇒ 210-120 (based on average champion level)
- Turret Damage: 192-344 (0-14 minutes) ⇒ 182-35- (0-14 minutes)
More Jungle Changes
- [REMOVED] Smite Fights are for Champions: Jungle companions can no longer deal lethal damage to epic monsters,
Ahri ASU Release
Ahri's ASU... what a saga it has been, but it seems like she will finally be released on live servers in LoL Patch 13.3. She was one of the champions affected by the cyberattack early in January 2023 and has therefore been pushed back to this patch.
Ahri's ASU will freshen up her in-game art, as well as splash arts. Some of the bugs in her kit were also removed so make sure to give her a try once the Art and Sustainability Update goes live.
Aurelion Sol CGU Released in LoL Patch 13.3
Aurelion Sol will go live in LoL Patch 13.3, but he will likely be released a week or so into the patch, so don't be alarmed when he idn't part of the patch right away,. There are a few bugs Riot still has to work on with this champion before he can go live.
Changes to Early Surrender Vote
Riot will be making some changes to early surrender. These are changes that were intended for LoL Patch 13.2, but due to the cyberattacks have been pushed back to this patch. Players will now be able to do early surrender, meaning before 15 minutes, without them being unanimous.
You'll still need to have 4 of 5 people on your side, but it's better than a complete 5/0 surrender vote. These changes will only be added to normal games for now and monitored to make sure to see how late game champions like Kassadin, Kayle and Vayne do.
LoL Patch 13.3 Release Date Pushed Back
While the LoL Patch notes have been released, Riot did state that the patch is going to be pushed back by a day. "We’re working to bounce back from the Social Engineering attack, but unfortunately Patch 13.3 will be delayed". Lily "Riru" Cabereros explained. But worry not you won't have to wait too long, because the patch will drop on Thursday, February 9.
Note: Those playing on the SEA server will receive the patch on Friday, February 10.
The new anti-cheat system they've been working on is also going to be the number one priority for the team to make sure that League stays safe without too many cheaters... but will it really work?
This article contains affiliate links as indicated by the shopping cart icon. Please read the article carefully before clicking any links.