League of Legends Patch 12.5 is going to be a long patch. It will encompass almost all of March, which means Riot will not be making any huge changes to the current meta. Therefore, Renata Glasc received her nerf early and the rest are just small little updates to champions.
But we’re talking away and you don’t even know what’s happening, eh? So let’s quickly check out all the upcoming changes for League of Legends Patch 12.5. Spoiler, Master Yi is getting nerfed!
Hullbreaker Changes in Patch 12.5
Let’s all take a moment and remember Urgot. He is basically a melee champion, yet somehow Riot still classifies this juggernaut as a ranged top laner, which means he’s had to deal with multiple items getting changed due to ranged champions abusing them.
Death’s Dance? ADCs ruined that one. Divine Sunderer? All we can say there is — F-U Ezreal! Frostfire Gauntelt? Senna ruined that one. Seriously, all of these were items that had once been viable on Urgot, but due to long ranged champions abusing them, Urgot ended up with the short end of the stick.
So, Riot is doing it once more and making some changes to Hullbreaker, but only for ranged champions.
- Hullbreaker (Ranged)
- Self Resists: 20-60 --> 20-60 (10-30 for Ranged)
- Minions Resists: 60-180 --> 60-180 (30-90 for Ranged)
Champion Buffs in Patch 12.5
Three champs are currently on the list for buffs in the upcoming patch. Samira has been practically forgotten in the bot lane, whether it’s because of her lack of range, her weird playstyle or anything else. We’ve seen her get buffed quite a few times, but none have ever hit the mark. Will it this time, though?
- HP/LVL: 88 --> 94
- Armor/LVL: 3 --> 3.5
- R Cooldown: 8s --> 5s
- W 4th Attack Damage: 20-60 (+100%bAD)(25%AP) --> 35-75 (+120%bAD(+35%AP)
- W - Surround Sound
- Mana Cost: 50-130 --> 50-90
- Cooldown: 26-22 --> 28-20
- Shield: 75-225 (based on lvl) (+45%AP) --> 60/80/100/120/140 (+40%AP)
- Allies now granted same shield value instead of 2/3 of Seraphine's value
- Heal: 5%(1.125% per 100AP) missing health per ally --> 5/5.5/6/6.5/7%(0.75% per 100AP) missing health per ally
- E - Beat Drop
- Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9 --> 11/10.5/10/9.5/9
— Phlox (@RiotPhlox) February 23, 2022
A bit of a smaller patch because of President's day etc. Still have some changes worth your time though!
I know the Hullbreaker changes are rough for Urgot :( We'll def have eyes on him
As always full context on individual changes will come with the patchnotes pic.twitter.com/6rt4BzM4sk
Champion Nerfs in Patch 12.5
Are you as sad to see that Master Yi is actually staging in the game and not getting deleted? Gwen and Xin Zhao have been constant staples in pro play and will be nerfed as well and of course, Ahri who has been going insane since her mini rework is also getting a few nerfs. No surprise there.
- W - Fox Fire
- Mana Cost: 25 --> 30
- Damage: 60-160(30%AP) --> 50/75/100/125/150(30%AD)
- E - Charm
- Mana Cost: 50 --> 60
- Q - Alpha Strike
- Damage: 25-165(+90%AD) --> 30/609/120/150(+60%AD)
- Crits Deal: 60%(+Bonus Crit Damage%) extra damage --> 50%(+Bonus Crit Damage%) extra damage now applies on hit effects (On
- Hits from subsequent hits are also reduced)
- Cooldown refund now scales relative to the max cooldown reduction from ability haste (no longer double dips CD)
- E - Wuju Style
- Damage: 30-70(+35%bAD) --> 30/38/46/54/62(+35%bAD)
- Duration does not decrease during [W] Meditate --> Duration does not decrease during [Q] Alpha Strike or [W] Mediatate
- Can now cast during Q
- R - Highlander
- Duration oes not decrease during [W] Mediatate --> Duration does not decrease during [Q] Alpha Strike or [W] Meditate
- Can now cast during Q
- Passive Monster Max Damage: 10+0.25AP --> 10+0.15AP
- E Bonus Attack Range: 100 --> 50
- E Cooldown: 11s --> 12s
- R Duration: 5s --> 4s
Those are all the known upcoming changes in League of Legends Patch 12.5. It's a small patch, so expect a bigger one to hit the rift once Patch 12.6 comes out. Until then, enjoy the Bee skins and don't get too mad when facing off against Zoe or Zeri!