Let's go over the patch!
LoL Patch 13.6: Buffs, Nerfs & Milio
LoL Patch 13.6 will be a pretty big patch with the release of the newest League of Legends champion Milio, as well as some crucial balance changes to overpowered champs on Summoner's Rift.
But of course, we are also getting a brand-new set of skins, as well as some shenanigans on the Summoner's Rift map, thanks to April Fools! So are you curious about the most important balance changes of this patch?
LoL Patch 13.6 Hotfix Changes
Riot have also released some hotfix changes in LoL Patch 13.6 due to the release of Milio being a little too hot. Some other bug fixes have also been included in the mid-patch update.
Milio Changes in Mid-Patch Update
- Passive - Fired up!: Empowered auto attack AD scaling adjusted from 15-50% (based on level) ⇒ 15-35% (based on level)
- W - Cozy Campfire: Healing adjusted from 80/110/140/170/200 ⇒ 70/90/110/130/150
- E - Warm Hugs: Shield strength adjusted from 60/90/120/150/180 (+30% AP) ⇒ 60/80/100/120/140 (+25% AP). Cooldown adjusted from 17/16/15/14/13 ⇒ 18/17/16/15/14
Bugfixes in Patch 13.6 Mid-Patch Update
- Illaoi: Fixed a bugged interaction with Illaoi’s E and champions with cloning abilities that would sometimes cause the game to crash.
- Milio: Fixed a rare bug with Milio that would sometimes cause the game to crash.
- Biscuit Delivery Mana Bug: Fixed a bug that would allow players to undo selling Biscuits to permanently increase their maximum mana.
LoL Patch 13.6: All Champion Balance Changes
[Update: March 23, 2023]
Even though Riot Games already released the patch notes earlier this week, there are some noticeable changes already. Riot Games came out today declaring that some of the notes in the initial 13.6 patch notes were incorrect and have now been changed. The changes affected Aurelion Sol, Yuumi, and the Ocean Drake and are now updated in this current article.
Champion Buffs in Patch 13.6
Four champions are going to be buffed this patch. Seems like a small number, right? Well, in the previous patches Riot has done a lot of work and now the balance team is working on making adjustments so champions feel well-balanced.
- Read up on your Runeterran Lore with some epic literature from Amazon!
Passive - Frost Shot
- Damage against Frosted Enemies: 110% (+75% of Critical Strike Chance) ⇒ 115% (+75% of Critical Strike Chance)
W - Shield of Durand
- Magic Damage Reduction: 20/25/30/35/40% (+8% per 100 bonus Magic Resistance)(+5% AP) ⇒ 25/30/35/40/45% (+12% per 100 bonus Magic Resistance)(+5% AP)
- Physical Damage Reduction: 10/12.5/15/17.5/20% (+4% per 100 bonus Magic Resistance)(+2.5% AP) ⇒ 12.5/15/17.5/20/22.5% (+6% per 100 bonus Magic Resistance)(+2.5% AP)
E - Justice Punch
- Cooldown: 12/11/10/9/8 seconds ⇒ 11/10/9/8/7 seconds
- Mana: 377 ⇒ 400
Passive - Blade's End
- Damage: 75-255 (based on level) (+200% bonus AD) ⇒ 80-280 (based on level) (+210% bonus AD)
W - Rake
- Mana Cost: 55/60/65/70/75 ⇒ 50/55/60/65/70
Passive Night Hunter
- Bonus Movement Speed: 30 ⇒ 45
Q - Tumble
- Bonus Physical Damage: 60/65/70/75/80% AD ⇒ 75/85/95/105/115% AD
- Empowered Attack Duration: 7 seconds ⇒ 3 seconds
W - Silver Bolts
- Percent Health Damage: 4/6/8/10/12% target's maximum health ⇒ 6/7/8/9/10% target's maximum health
Riot will make sure that Vayne doesn't become too strong in the top lane, something which could happen. If she will be a little too powerful then expect some nerfs either in LoL Patch 13.7 or as a hotfix nerf this patch already.
Champion Nerfs in Patch 13.6
After buffs and updates to three champions, Riot has dubbed them a little too powerful and will be making adjustments accordingly. Veigar has been a prime pick lately thanks to the recent buffs to his attack range, while Yuumi and Aurelion Sol recently received updates.
Q - Breath of Light
- Magic Damage: 15/25/35/45/55 (+30-90 (based on level)) (+60%AP) ⇒ 15/25/35/45/55 (+30-80 (based on level)) (+60%AP)
- Burst Proc Damage: 45/50/55/60/65 (+20-40 (based on level)) (+35%AP) ⇒ 45/50/55/60/65 (+20-30 (based on level)) (+35%AP)
E - Singularity
- Cooldown: 12/11.5/11/10.5/10 seconds ⇒ 12 seconds at all ranks
R - Falling Star
- Falling Star Stun Duration: 1.25 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- The Skies Descend Knock Up Duration: 1.25 seconds ⇒ 1 second
- Base Health: 575 ⇒ 550
- Base Armor: 21 ⇒ 18
W - Dark Matter
- Magic Damage: 100/150/200/250/300 (+100% AP) ⇒ 85/140/195/250/305 (+100% AP)
Q - Prowling Projectile
- Ally On-Hit Damage upon hitting an enemy with Q: 10/12/14/16/18/20 (+10% AP) ⇒ 10/12/14/16/18/20 (+5% AP)
- Cooldown: 7.5/7.25/7/6.75/6.5/6.25 seconds ⇒ 6.5 seconds at all ranks
- Mana Cost: 50/55/60/65/70/75 ⇒ 50/60/70/80/90/100
- Unattached Missile Speed: 1000 ⇒ 850
- Enhanced Missile Speed: 1900 ⇒ 1650
- Max Range (in a straight line): 2000 ⇒ 1725
R - Final Chapter
- [NEW] Overheal Shield Duration: 3 seconds ⇒ 1.5 seconds (Note: the shield will last the full duration of the spell (3.5 seconds) plus this amount of time)
- [REMOVED] Best Friend Bonus Resistances: 20/40/60 (+10% AP) Armor & Magic Resistance ⇒ REMOVED
Dr. Mundo Adjustments in LoL Patch 13.6
Dr. Mundo just hasn't been a very satisfying champion to play, which is why Riot have adjusted his kit in a way to give him better power ups and to be much more useful in the jungle.
- Base Health Regeneration: 6.5 ⇒ 7
- Health Regeneration Scaling: 0.55 ⇒ 0.5
W - Heart Zapper
- Recast Timer: 1 second ⇒ 0.5 second
E - Blunt Force Trauma
- Damage to Jungle Monsters: 150% ⇒ 200%
LoL Patch 13.6 Releases New LoL Champion: Milio
Milio is going to be the newest champion on Summoner's Rift. He is going to be a squishy backline enchanter with a multitude of AoE abilities that will be able to help his team.
He brings a breath of fresh air to Summoner's Rift with his cute appearance and fun attitude of a 14-year old. Want to know more about Milio and what he brings to League? Check out our dedicated Milio article below!
LoL Patch 13.6: System Buffs & Nerfs
With changes in previous patches to ADC champions and some of their items, the role has become one of the most impactful in the game. Pair it with the current strength of dragons and everyone just plays to the bot lane. So, Riot has made some changes to systems to try and even the playing field.
Drakes are also getting some changes, to try and even out the playing field, with strong Drakes like Hextech getting some major nerfs.
April Fool's Map on Summoner's Rift
Riot will also be adding a little bit of fun to Summoner's Rift with the April Fool's Map which will be added for the day. Unfortunately, it seems like the map will only be available on Blind Pick though.
We're working on a few updates to improve your blind pick experience. These changes will go into effect late into the night on March 31 local time. These changes will be so good you won't be able to resist tipping your hat in approval.
ARAM Changes in LoL Patch 13.6
In recent times Riot has also made some big changes to ARAM, adding tower rubble and some. new brushes on the map along with hextech gates. Now, they're going to backtrack on some of these changes, as well as make some balance adjustments as well.
ARAM Champion Buffs
- Corki: Damage Received: 100% ⇒ 95%
- Maokai: Damage Received: 110% ⇒ 105%
- Xerath: Damage Received: 105% ⇒ 100%
ARAM Champion Nerfs
- Annie: Damage Received: 100% ⇒ 105%
- Azir: Damage Dealt: 110% ⇒ 105%
- Diana: Damage Received: 95% ⇒ 100%
- Jarvan IV: Damage Dealt: 105% ⇒ 100%
- Kai'Sa: Damage Dealt: 105% ⇒ 100%
- Master Yi: Damage Dealt: 105% ⇒ 100%
Turret Changes in ARAM Patch 13.6
- Turret Starting Armor and MR: 75 ⇒ 60
Upcoming LoL Skins in Patch 13.6
In the League of Legends Patch 13.6, Riot is going to be adding the new Faerie Court skins, as well as a final Ashen Knight skin before switching to a new rotating mythic skin line.
Ashen Knight Shen
The final Ashen Knight skin is going to be the Ashen Knight Shen skin which will be made available in the mythic shop along with a chroma which can also be purchased with mythic essence. This will be the last skin of the skin line, but it can come back in the mythic shop rotation in the future.
Faerie Court Skins
Faerie Court is a new skin line and will encompass seven champions and eight skins. Players can purchase the battle pass to get enough tokens for a Katarina prestige skin.
- Faerie Queen Karma (legendary skin)
- Faerie Court Ezreal
- Faerie Court Milio
- Faerie Court Seraphine
- Faerie Court Fiora
- Faerie Court Kalista
- Faerie Court Katarina
- Faerie Court Katarina Prestige Edition
This is everything you need to know about LoL Patch 13.6, who else is ready to go and play some Milio in their next few games to abuse this brand-new champion? He's easy and fun to play and can have a huge impact, so what is not to love, right?
This article contains affiliate links as indicated by the shopping cart icon. Please read the article carefully before clicking any links.